Monday, September 1, 2014

Life is a Mission

I gave a talk on Sunday about missionary work and came across this
quote form President Monson in 1988ish.
"God is our Father
Man is our Brother
Life is a Mission
And not a Career"
This is a quote that would be good for us to remember every day of our
lives.   Four simple statements can clarify the majority of the whys,
how, and what's of mortality.   I love it!

We are starting to teach a 12 year old girl who says she wants to be
baptized! I am excited! She is so cute and is from the Caribbean!
(LOVE her accent!).   We also had a TON of appointments cancel on us
this week so we were really under our goals.  Bummer.  But it is now a
new week!  It is going to be fantastico!  I got to try knocking for
the first time. Ya, that was different.  MEMBERS truly are the key to
missionary work!  It makes such a big difference in our success rate.

I don't have time to say much these week.  I will give more stories next week!
But know that I appreciate all of the Love, support, and prayers that
have been on my behalf.  Love you all, this Gospel is true, and HURRAH
FOR ISRAEL!!!!

Sista B.

No comments:

Post a Comment